Only Four Ingredients!
Look what I made for you! A velvety white chocolate ice cream that captures the palate right away! It is so delicious!
It does not always turn out like this: coming out with such a perfect easy-to-make recipe right on the first experiment!
This ice cream competes with the non-vegan version of the best ice cream parlors – I swear!
And the funny thing is that it is so easy to make: Melt white chocolate chips with coconut milk, add salt, Dulce de Leche extract (vanilla, or other extracts); refrigerate, transfer to the ice cream machine, and then to the freezer!
The rich quantity of cocoa butter and lecithin in the White Chocolate Chips are responsible for the creamy, velvety texture.
The ice cream keeps well in the freezer (in an airtight container); Since it is super creamy – there is no need to take it out for softening much in advance – a few minutes out of the freezer and it surrenders to the ice cream spoon quickly.
Enjoy, and let me know how it turned out🍦🍦🍦❣️
- 250 gram vegan white chocolate chips
- 2½ cups Coconut milk 18% fat
- ½ tsp salt
- 15 -16 drops Dulce De Leche flavor extract or vanilla extract, etc.
- Put the ice cream machine container in the freezer for at least twenty-four hours.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut milk on the stove or in the microwave, and mix well to combine.
- Add salt; Dulce De Leche flavor extract, Vanilla Extract (or any other extract you fancy), mix well, and refrigerate overnight.
- Transfer to the ice cream container. Run the machine for 20-30 minutes until you get a soft ice cream texture. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze.
- For serving: Remove the ice cream from the freezer a few minutes earlier to soften it slightly.
- The ice cream is delicious without adding flavors.
- Don’t omit salt – it intensifies the flavor.
Leave a Reply