This post is not sponsored!
Ninja Creamy entered the arena and knocked out the rest of the ice cream machines – including the premium ones!
It turns out that this revolutionary technology has existed for years in the industrial kitchen and is common in ice cream parlors worldwide; however, it was protected by a patent, resulting in an astronomical price (much higher than sophisticated ice cream machines). That made the purchase unrealistic for the private consumer.
Recently the patent expired (as happened with Nespresso capsules 🙂 and so finally, competitors could use the technology and produce in commercial mass quantities.
No more chilling, ice cream machine, freezing, and taking out of the freezer in advance to soften; Your life will be much easier: make an ice cream mixture based on oat milk, add your favorite flavor, and freeze. Transfer to a Ninja Creamy, and in minutes, you have ice cream equal to a fine Italian ice cream shop.
The preparation is super simple:
Prepare the desired ice cream mixture – no need to whip cream!
Transfer to the container (which comes with the device) and freeze.
To serve – assemble the container on the Ninja Creamy device, activate the “ice cream” program, and get super creamy ice cream after a few minutes. And that’s not all: thanks to this unique drilling-mixing technology – you can significantly reduce fat percentage. You can use oat milk instead of coconut cream.
Among the multitude of programs available on the device, in my opinion, two features stand out:
Option for toppings – after the ice cream is ready, add your favorite toppings such as chocolate chips, cocoa nibs, cookie crumbs, etc., and run the machine for a short time in the “toppings” program.
If your ice cream hardened in the freezer – there is no need to beat or thaw to soften it!
All you have to do is assemble the ice cream container on the Ninja Creamy, select the “Additional Mixing” program – and in two minutes, you have soft creamy ice cream easy to scoop!
I launched this ingenious device with a rich pistachio ice cream based on oat milk.
Those who do not (yet) have the device – can make pistachio ice cream according to the recipe of Pistachio Crunch Popsicle.
Enjoy, and let me know how it turned out. 😋🍦❣
- 2-3 Tablespoons chopped pistachios optional
- Put milk, sugar, salt, and coconut oil in a small pot and heat until the sugar and coconut oil (or cocoa butter) melt; Remove from the heat, cool for 2-3 minutes and transfer to a blender.
- Add vanilla extract, xanthan gum, and pistachio puree to the blender. Process for a few seconds, stop the blender operation to scrape the sides, and start again until the mixture comes together.
- Transfer to the ninja's container and freeze.
- Remove from the freezer, put the container on the creamy ninja, and select the "ice cream" program – in a few minutes, you get a perfect creamy ice cream.
- If you want chopped pistachio, add them to the ice cream container, close it, and put it back on the device. Select the "extras" program, and in about two minutes, it's ready.
- Using an ice cream scoop, form balls and place them in a bowl or a waffle. If desired, sprinkle pistachio pieces.If you intend to serve the ice cream later – there is no need to take it out of the freezer in advance so that the ice cream softens a little – put it back in the creamy ninja, choose the "extra stirring" program, and after about two minutes you get ice cream with a perfect texture and easy to serve.