Sweet food – gives us an instant sense of well-being. This is one of the reasons that breast milk is sweet; In addition to nourishment, it serves as an “antidote” to our traumatic entry into this chaotic world.
This excellent cookies is the perfect sweet solution.
Preparation is easy: make a dough consisting of vegan butter (which you can make at home), hazelnut butter, and chocolate chips, form balls, and bake for about 10-12 minutes until lightly golden. Let cool, and store in a sealed box – not before you set aside a few cookies for yourself as a bonus.
Enjoy, and let me know how it turned out 😋❣
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees 347 F.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar, vegan butter, hazelnut butter, and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt until you get a dough; if necessary, add 1-2 tablespoons of water gradually.
- Flatten the dough in the bowl, add chopped nuts and chocolate chips, and mix well.
- Using a cookie scoop, form small balls with a diameter of about 3 cm (1.1 Inches) and place them on the baking sheet at a distance of about five cm (2-Inches) from each other.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, just until the cookies are lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven, leave in the pan for about a minute, remove the cookies with a spatula, and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Keep in a sealed box.