Scroll Down For The Video
These crinkled chocolate cookies, also known as “snowy cookies,” are addictive😜
They have a rich chocolate flavor, are crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside, and will be gone in the blink of an eye.
They are easy to prepare: mix cocoa, sugar, oil, almond butter, vanilla extract, and water in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix flour, chocolate chips, baking powder, and salt and combine mixtures.
Using a cookie scoop, form balls, roll in powdered sugar, place in the oven, let cool, and enjoy.
Enjoy, and let me know how it turned out 😋❣
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder, oil, almond butter, vanilla extract, and water in a bowl.
- Mix flour, chocolate chips, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the cocoa mixture and mix until combined. If necessary, add water gradually.
- Cover the dough with a cling film, and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 170 Celsius 338 F.
- Form balls and roll them in your palms using a cookie scoop with a diameter of 2-3 cm (about 1 inch). (see video).
- Roll in powdered sugar and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Leave a space of about four cm (1.5 Inches) between the cookies.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes, and remove from the oven. The cookies will be soft, but they will harden after they cool.
- These crinkled chocolate cookies will keep in an airtight container for about a week.