These golden brown and juicy patties will be gone in a blink of an eye!
Mix Fishfree mixture with water and oil, add chopped leek, bread crumbs, almond butter, and spices, fry in semi-deep oil until golden, and place on a colander to drain the excess oil.
They are great when served warm, at room temperature, or in a sandwich with mayonnaise, lettuce, and pickles.
Enjoy, and let me know how it turned out🙏😘
- Prepare the "fish" mixture: in a medium bowl, mix the Fishfree Mixture with water until combined. Add olive oil and mix until combined.
- Chop the leek in a food processor and add it to the mixture. Add the rest of the ingredients: breadcrumbs, garlic, almond butter, baking powder, salt, and black pepper, and mix well.
- Heat oil to a height of about 1 cm. (half deep fry) in a large skillet.
- In the meantime, wet your hands and form round and flat meatballs. Fry for a few minutes on each side until nicely golden-brown; place on a colander or a frying basket to drain excess oil and serve.
- Serve this Fishfree Patties warm, at room temperature, or cold. They are also great in a sandwich with mayo, lettuce, and pickles.
- Easy & quick preparation
- store at room temperature
- an affordable lunch price
- a variety of possibilities
- a wide range of dishes
- high nutritional values
- distributed in the USA
- shop online