Scroll down for the video 🙂
This nutritious dish is also suitable for those who are not crazy about quinoa….
Cook quinoa, cauliflower, and carrots; defrost frozen peas and put everything in a bowl.
Add peanut butter, tahini, ginger, garlic, spices, and breadcrumbs and mix well.
Make patties and place on a baking sheet, spray with olive oil, and bake in the oven for about forty minutes.
In the meantime, quickly prepare an Asian-style peanut dressing.
Enjoy, and let me know how it turned out 😋❣
About 16 patties
- ½ cup quinoa
- ¾ cup water
- ½ Tablespoon oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- ½-1 Tablespoon lemon juice by taste
- ½-1 Tablespoon rice vinegar by taste
- ½-1 Tablespoon sugar by taste
- 2 tsp chili mayo sauce optional
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon ginger, grated
- pinch chili powder
- ½ cup warm water add gradually
- Put quinoa, water, oil, and salt in a pot, boil, bring to a boil, cover, and cook on low heat for 15 minutes until the water is completely absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and wait another 10 minutes before removing the lid.
- Cook the cauliflower in salt water until soft, filter.
- Cut the carrot into four pieces and cook in salt water until soft. Filter, cool slightly, and cut into small cubes.
- Put the peas in a bowl, cover with boiling water, leave for five minutes, and filter.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius, 374 Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, spray, or brush the baking paper with olive oil.
- Put the quinoa, cauliflower, carrot and peas in a bowl.
- Add peanut butter, tahini, curry, garlic, ginger, chili and breadcrumbs to the bowl and mix well.
- With wet hands, form flattened patties from about two tablespoons of mixture per patty and place on the pan with the greased baking paper. Spray the top of the patties with olive oil and put in the oven.
- אופים 20 דקות, הופכים את הקציצות ואופים 20 דקות נוספות. מוציאים מהתנור ומגישים עם רוטב בוטנים.
- Put peanut butter, tahini, soy sauce, lemon juice, rice vinegar, sugar, chili mayo sauce, garlic, ginger, and chili powder in a bowl. Mix well while adding water gradually until you get the desired consistency.