When you crave something sweet – but don’t want to spend too much time in the hot kitchen, try these easy fluffy muffins: Refreshing lemon juice, crunchy poppy & chia seeds, together with the lightness of almond flour – make the perfect summer dessert.
Now that I’m almost at the end of my “Yolk project,” it’s pretty natural to move on to the lemon one! It was the lemon pie that officially started the summer in the blog. (I will post the English version soon!)
These muffins are very easy to make: mix dry ingredients, mix wet ingredients, mix them together – transfer to the pan and straight to the oven!
Oh, and you can make a double amount and freeze.
Have a cool summer ❤️❤️❤️
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius and line a muffin baking pan with silicone baking cups. (you can grease the pan instead.
- put dry ingredients in the bowl and mix with a fork.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture – and mix gently until blended.
- Transfer to the pan.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. (Depends on your oven)
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack. It is important to let the muffins cool completely before removing them from the pan.
- In a small bowl mix together lemon juice and maple; Lightly brush the top of the muffins while they are still warm; Sprinkle over sugar granules to taste.