This recipe is a once-a-year cake 🙂
It doesn’t exactly belong in the League of healthy cakes!
However, once a year (or twice), giving the soul such a delightful treat is legal and even recommended.
This easy delicious cake is made of Oreo crust, vegan cheese, and white chocolate cream on top and decorated with Oreo cookies. You might regret you didn’t double the quantity.
You can serve the cake straight from the refrigerator, or you can serve it half-frozen: freeze and take it out of the freezer about half an hour before serving. In both options, you get a decadent delicacy.
Enjoy, and let me know how it turned out 😋❣
- 176 gram Chocolate Oreo cookies one pack
- 1 Tablespoon vegan butter
- 88 gram chocolate or vanilla Oreo cookies for the crumbs half a package
- 7-8 chocolate or vanilla Oreo cookies for decoration
- powdered sugar
- Line the bottom of the pan with baking paper and grease it lightly.
- Place a cake collar around the inner side of the pan.
- Put a package of Oreos in a food processor and grind until you get fine crumbs. Transfer to a mixing bowl, add butter, and mix until smooth. Line the bottom of the mold with the Oreo dough, and press it with your hands.
- Put cheese, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in a deep mixing bowl and whip with a Mixer until smooth.
- Melt white chocolate chips with a quarter cup oat milk in a microwave, mix well, add to the bowl, and whip until combined with the cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whip instant pudding, whipping cream, and half a cup of sugar (add gradually, by taste). Mix a quarter of the whipped cream with the cheese mixture. Fold the rest of the whipped cream into the mixture with a spatula.
- Spread the cream cheese over the Oreo crust and level with a spatula. Cover the pan with cling film and place in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Grind half a package of Oreos (88 grams – 3.2 oz ) in a food processor until you get crumbs.
- Take the cake out of the fridge – sprinkle the Oreo crumbs evenly on top and press gently.
- Decorate with Oreo cookies; To create a snowy look, sprinkle powdered sugar.
- Cover with cling film and put in the fridge overnight.