Bharat is a popular spice mix in the Middle East, suitable for many recipes such as meatballs, stews, pies, and more.
Like any spice blend, Bharat also has countless versions. However, when you make it at home, you control the ingredients that go into the jar, their quality, and the price.
After a few minutes of work, you get Bharat, which will last for many dishes.
There are many versions of this Middle Eastern seasoning blend – here is my version 🙂 Feel free to add or omit ingredients to your liking.
About 7 Tablespoons
- 3 Tablespoon paprika
- ½ Tablespoon ground black pepper
- ½ Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ Tablespoon ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- Put all the spices in a jar with a tight lid. Close and shake well. Keep in a shady place.
?Did you try this recipeMention @VGFoodStory or tag #vgfoodstory
Leave a Reply